Last Updated: Mar 19, 2018 Views: 4
To find UGA dissertations and theses:
- Search UGA Libraries' Electronic Theses and Dissertations Database (partial coverage 1999-2001, all theses and dissertations 2001+)
- Earlier theses and dissertations are available in print.
- Search GIL-Find (the UGA Libraries' catalog) to find records for both print and electronic dissertations and theses.
- Make sure to add the keywords “University of Georgia” and “dissertation” or “thesis” to your search in the GIL-Find catalog.
- All print theses and dissertations are held in an off-site repository. In the catalog, click the link under the holdings tab that says “Request Repository Material” and fill out the form. You will be emailed when the document is available at the on-campus library you choose.
Note: Some authors restrict access to their electronic thesis or dissertation to on-campus users only for 5 years after graduation. If affiliated with UGA, view them on campus or through the vLAB service.
To find non-UGA dissertations, search ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global. Off-campus use is restricted to UGA affiliates only.