Last Updated: Dec 08, 2017     Views: 6

You will need to email the Graduate School director, Cheri Bliss, an email requesting this change. We will also need a supporting email from your Major Professor. Both requests can be sent to Cheri Bliss at

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Phone: 706-542-3251

    For more information:

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.