Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 50
Yes! We have both black and white and color printing in the libraries. Here's how you do it:
Each computer in the library is connected to a network of printers. When you click on the 'print' button, you will be prompted to send your job to a print queue.
- To print in black and white:
- Main Library: MainRefPrintQ OR WEPA-BW
- Science Library: SciRefPrintQ OR WEPA-BW
- Miller Learning Center: WEPA-BW
- To print in color:
- Main Library: ColorMainPrintQ OR WEPA-COLOR
- Science Library: ColorSciPrintQ OR WEPA-COLOR
- Miller Learning Center: WEPA-COLOR
These queues are accessible from networked printers on the same floor. Please use the maps of the first floor at Main or the second floor at Science to locate printers.
If using WEPA, you will need to log in to WEPA on the computer after you've sent the item to print.
Each print station has a black 'swipe box' that accepts a UGA ID card or a copy card.
Printing costs 6¢ a page, black and white, and 50¢ for color.